We are immediately hiring for Full Time, 3rd Shift Customer Service Representatives to join our team of incredible people!
ProComm is accepting applications for Inbound Call Center Representatives servicing a large healthcare and commercial client base. We are looking for motivated and performance-driven people. More importantly, we are looking for the RIGHT people to fill these unique and important positions.
Our Representatives answer incoming phone calls from our clients. We professionally greet callers, provide and request required information, document information and transfer incoming calls or take messages as necessary. We also relay and route critical messages to on-call personnel by prioritizing emergency calls, paging individuals to inform of emergencies and utilizing call center tools to ensure the right person receives the right message at the right time. Again, we provide INBOUND customer support only - we are not a telemarketing center.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion.
Compensation: $15.50 an hour, with perfect attendance
Perfect Attendance is considered:
- Being on time for the start of your shift.
- Leaving and coming back on time from any break times during your shift.
- Fully completing your shift.
Rate of pay (without perfect attendance): $12.50 an hour
Shift Offered: 10:00pm - 7:00am (Wed/Thurs Off)
Training: Training will last approximately one week. On your second week, you will move to your new set schedule!
- You must be available to work every weekend (your assigned day).
- A friendly and upbeat voice
- Good grammar and spelling as well as a professional demeanor
- Computer skills in a Windows-based environment
- Punctual with great attendance
- Fast learner and be able to type well (at least 35 words per minute)
- A Positive Attitude and a great team player!
Our Benefits For Full Time Employees Include:
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Vacations (up to 4 weeks per year over time)
- Traditional 401K and Roth 401K options with company matching
- Free Life Insurance policy
- Legal Assistance, and more!
- Click Apply Now and answer any questions provided.
- We will be in contact with you!
Join our team - Apply Today!