We are now hiring an HVACSALES MANAGER
Our ideal candidate must be able to motivate and oversee our group of sales professionals. You will also work with our management team to achieve/exceed company goals and to ensure the continued growth of our sales department. You will define, implement, and monitor the sales team's key performance indicators such as revenue, quote closure and gross profit percentage. The HVAC Sales Manager will be expected to work as a team, support their staff and be a productive part of team culture.
What can our client do foryou?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- Theyve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nats, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Requirements for our HVAC Sales Manager:
- Strong sales background to include 3 years' experience managing an in-home sales team in the HVAC industry
- Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
- Must have ambition and ability to excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment.
- Strong presentation and customer service skills.
- Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
- Strong relationship management skills with employees and customers.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to meet sales quotas and deadlines.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with service systems and Service Titan.
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job duties and responsibilities.
- Hold and maintain a valid drivers license and have a clean driving record.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced, demanding, and changing environment with good attention to detail.
- Proficient analytical, computation, organization and follow through skills.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and negotiation.
- Experience with one call closing.
Responsibilities of the HVAC Sales Manager:
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new HVAC Sales Representatives
- Directing and working with coordinating team for all sales
- Preparing sales budgets and projections and approvingexpenditures
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics
- Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding a product or service
- Setting discount rates and determining price schedules
- Stays abreast of technological and competitive developments in the industry.
- Promotes and maintains positive dealer relations.
- Promotes and maintains a flexible cooperative, positive, team-oriented attitude with and between departments and end users.
- Continuous training and mentoring of the sales staff.
- Open and willing to perform other duties as needed.
- Plan and direct sales and support programs to promote new markets, improve competitive position in existing markets, and maintain fast and efficient customer services.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone, and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
This position is contingent upon a background check, drug screen and clean motor vehicle record.