Norman K is an Adult Use Cultivation Facility located in Auburn, ME.
The Packaging Associate is responsible for assisting managers in day-to-day functions at the cultivation and processing facility. Packaging Associates have the opportunity to play an integral role in quality control.
- Complete Post-Harvest Duties including: harvesting, drying, bucking, trimming and manicuring of marijuana
- Assist in the weighing, packaging and labeling of all marijuana
- Ensure marijuana waste is properly recorded and disposed of
- Ensure inventory is properly handled and maintained
- Follow all established SOPs and ensure compliance is met
- Follow all PPE signage and policies in place
- General maintenance and cleaning of scissors and trim machines
- Operate all equipment safely in its intended manner
- Maintain a sterile environment in processing rooms
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for 8-hour shifts
- Repetitive use of hands and fingers
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Salary$17 - $17 USD per hour
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must be 21 years of age, or older as required by the Maine OCP
- Able to pass all background checks as mandated by Maine OCP
- Attention to detail and desire to produce a high quality product
- Basic weight and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner and meet quotas
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Previous experience processing cannabis or other botanicals highly desirable
About Norman K Consulting
Norman K Consulting is one of the State of Maine largest adult use cultivation facilities. We are leaders in cultivating quality cannabis by using technology and cutting-edge practices. As the adult use markets ramp up production we are looking for a new generation of high quality individuals to grow with.
Equal opportunity employer
Norman K Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.