Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Representative. The Administrative Representative provides support for administrative tasks required in the respective city and/or region office. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
There is only one opening but 2 available variations of the schedule to choose from:
Sun - 10am-6pm
Mon - 9am-5pm
Sat - 10am-6pm
Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri - OFF
Sun - 8am-6pm
Mon - 9am-2pm
Sat - 8am-6pm
Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri - OFF
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
- Manage lost and found process
- Reconcile supplemental item inventory
- Responsible for o ffice supply management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of administrative or customer service experience in the last 6 years
- Must be able to handle physical aspects of this job to include working outside in various temperatures, standing for long periods of time, bending, squatting and moving quickly with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have a valid US drivers license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no DUI or DWI on driving record in the last 3 years) employment reference, education and social security.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.