Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
For over 125 years, Ansell has delivered the most advanced protection solutions to millions of people at work and at home. Our expertise, innovative products and advanced technology gives our customers peace of mind and confidence no other brand can deliver. Ansell's mission is to provide innovative safety solutions in a trustworthy and reliable manner.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Position: Customer Success Advocate
Job Location: Hybrid
Job Type: Full-Time
Reports to:Associate Director, Digital Commercial Transformation
1. Develop relationships with key distributor and channel contacts to provide a programmatically consistent and differentiated customer experience for named Strategic Accounts
2. Conduct needs analysis and evaluate existing opportunities to improve CSAT and NPS scores
3. Proactively gather and analyze data to identify opportunities for improving the customer buying experience, including but not limited to;
- Monitoring customer calls into Contact Centre and identifying call type and complaint trends.
- Monitoring Scorecard metrics such as OTIF, Line Level Failures, Level of EDI Integration, Average Lead Time etc. and creating improvement plans where opportunities present.
- Establishing analytic needs to identify trends in customer behavior and how to best leverage these for improved buying experience.
4. Proactively gather and analyze data to identify opportunities for accelerating revenue generation, such as;
- Item order patterns: understand when SKU order patterns significantly increase or decline and actively investigate root cause and potential upside action
- Understand opportunity landscape for like partners in similar markets / verticals and collaborate with Channel Sales team to upsell solutions at the WG customer
5. Set up and lead a cross functional account planning team, which should be made up of representatives from relevant departments in the customer orbit such as Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Logistics, Customer Forecasting, Marketing, Digital etc. to ensure that CX Strategy and strategic partner-specific imperatives are well understood across the organization.
6. Direct customer interaction - proactively resolve customer issues across departments
7. Dedicated Customer contact and function to function collaboration
8. Manage the cadence of interaction with customer, including coordination of the QBR process with all stakeholders
9. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our related technology and be able to clearly articulate business value
10. Deploy relevant parts of our digital toolkit in collaboration with the Marketing & Digital Development teams, to maximize Ansell revenue and data sharing from partner platforms.
11. Draw insight and themes from customer feedback, raising awareness to product teams and others in their ecosystem on feedback that may need action.
Skills and Abilities
* Very strong listening, organizational, and time management skills.
* Advanced analytical skills
* Project management skills & experience preferred
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Team player, ability to work cross-functionally, self-driven, motivated, and able to work under pressure.
* Order management and ERP systems, Oracle preferred.
* Able to work independently and lead projects of moderate complexity
* Experience building workflows for Customer Success pathways
* Skills in designing and implementing customer-facing content and documentation
- Bachelor's degree and/ or relevant job experience
- 5+ years' experience in B2B Customer Success Management, Account management, Digital Marketing role or similar position
Why Join Ansell
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term and long- term disability
- 401-k with company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible work schedule & hybrid work schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to employ qualified persons without regard for race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, sex, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, or disability. Individuals are considered for employment, promotion, or training solely on their ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
Our Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion
Ansell's vision is about creating safe spaces where diverse perspectives are valued alongside individual contributions. It is our view that togetherness prevails over individuality.
When we say that everyone deserves to belong, feel included and empowered at work, it's not just words. Rather, it's what drives Ansell as an organization towards a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community, it's what drives us to serve our customers and stakeholders with pride, and it's also what differentiates Ansell. We believe everyone, no matter how that person self-identifies, deserves an opportunity to achieve success.