P2P Transformation Center is seeking Community Service Representatives to serve all locations. It is our passionate mission to dazzle the community of which we serve with genuine care, enthusiasm and integrity. We strive to create a fun fitness experience that is both progressive and challenging while producing killer results. We take pride in making every person in our community feel "seen" significant and celebrated. We want time spent with us to be the best part of their day.
We believe everyone is an athlete! With every rep, every drop of sweat, every cry, every laugh, every breakthrough, together as a community, we will achieve empowerment and victory. Our intent is to always be relevant in their lives by cultivating lifelong relationships and unbreakable friendships.
The people in our lives say within these walls their lives are transformed.
Your position as a Community Service Representative would include but is not limited to maintaining the highest level of customer service, support of fellow team members, conducting telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls, greeting members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into P2P Transformation Center
- Enthusiastic and cheerful disposition
- Excellent multitasking, communication, and customer service skills required
- Ability to learn and use established software systems
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
- Must communicate professionally and effectively to clients and colleagues
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must be available for weekend shifts
- Punctuality and ability to prioritize
- Manage checks-in, waitlist adds and account issues
- Recommend and provide advice for supplements and apparel
- Assist in the check out process
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation & Perks:
- Free membership