THRIVING Upper Cervical Cash Practice looking for MI licensed DC to join our team in beautiful Ann Arbor. We are blessed with patients who value their health, chiropractic, and our care. We need help to handle all the growth.
Our best candidate is an energetic, reliable people person who believes hard work for the right reasons and done with a great team is actually fun.
You must bring an outstanding attitude and be eager to learn the procedures that have allowed us to prosper.
We will train in and support every aspect of practice success with a board certified upper cervical instructor.
Responsible for providing individual chiropractic care to patients, taking patients' history, providing PostureIQ assessments, neurological scans, taking and analyzing x-rays, providing detailed Doctor's reports of findings, managing corrective care plans, and maintenance and optimization care plans. Responsible for delivering incredible patient care and loving service, and for personal growth and team development.
Location: 203 S. Zeeb Road, Suite 106, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Education - Doctor of Chiropractic
- Requires a valid unrestricted State of Michigan Chiropractic Physician License.
Required Experience & Training:
- Must have successfully passed Parts I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy boards through the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Preferred Experience & Training:
- Training and exposure to an Advanced Upper Cervical Technique (QSM3, NUCCA, Atlas Orthogonal, Orthospinology, Grostic, Blair, Knee-Chest Upper Cervical, or similar)
- Attended at least two Quantum Spinal Mechanics (QSM3) classes.
- Attended at least two Quantum Spinal Mechanics (QSM3) mentoring sessions.