As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, ConnectEd Teletherapy is currently seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist to provide virtual services for K-12 public school students with various disabilities.
This position is 100% remote, and does not require any in-person services!
Occupational Therapist Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- State Occupational Therapy License
- Experience working with K-12 Students
Every state requires all Occupational Therapists to have a state license. If you do not have a license for a specific state, the licensing team at ConnectEd will help you through the process!
Occupational Therapist Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation.
- Administering evaluations, and providing appropriate goals for students that require Occupational Therapy.
- Providing continued support for students' Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Consulting, as needed, with teachers and other classroom staff as needed.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
ABOUT CONNECTED TELETHERAPY
ConnectEd Teletherapy provides the nation's public school districts, charter schools, and communities at large with highly qualified Virtual Therapists, including speech, occupational, and physical therapists. At ConnectED, we want to make a difference in the lives of children. From finding and training the best pediatric therapists to partnering them with the right schools and clinics in need, ConnectED supports win-win initiatives for all. From speech-language therapy to school psychology, our children deserve the best care possible, and we make that happen.
Every therapist that works is essential in our mission to make a difference in the lives of children. This is why we offer competitive compensation.