HexaGroup is a B2Bdigital marketing agency for businesses serious about optimizing their growth. We are Inbound and ABM specialists and have built our reputation around our team spirit and strong processes.We are a member of BBN The World#1 B2B Agency.
HexaGroup is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be involved in the Marketing strategy and development of a wide range of content for agency clients.
- Prepares marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives for our clients
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Prepares and Coordinates content development and marketing services as defined in the marketing strategy:
- Website content development
- Social media marketing and monitoring
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Premium content creation including e-books, whitepapers, case studies and infographics
- Website updates and optimizations
- Email marketing planning, publishing and monitoring
- Lead management
- Marketing automation
- Paid advertising management including social media advertising, Google ads, and other paid advertising initiative
- Plans and organizes promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in various marketing roles
- A minimum of two years of exposure to a marketing automation platform: Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot
- Excellent copy-writing skills a+
- Phenomenal communication skills both written, verbal and non-verbal
- Knowledge of on-page SEO techniques best practices
- An understanding and use of social media for business
- Experience successfully working in fastpaced, process and deadline driven, entrepreneurial environments with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- High energy level, self-motivated, and demonstrates initiative
- Four-year university degree: Communication, Marketing or Journalism specialization preferred but comparable years of experience in marketing acceptable.