Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Plumber who is responsible for pipe fitting, installing and repairing plumbing and pipe systems. This is NOT a civilian contractor position. No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Maintain heating systems, basic water supply and water distribution systems
- Pipe systems for waste water
- Basic plumbers repair and maintenance
- Maintenance for plumbing fixtures, pipes, stacks, brackets, traps, vents and insulation
- Construction plans and drawings
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
This job is a civilian position and does not require military service (including commission and enlistment)