Tradesmen International is looking to expand our team of qualified Trade Professionals for current & future projects in and around Atlanta, GA. These are mainly first shift opportunities with a pay rate dependent on experience & skill level. If you are a Maintenance Technician and want to work alongside other proven Craftsmen who emphasize safety, productivity and superior workmanship, this is your chance to advance your career!
Job Scope (can include any or all of the following):
- Perform Preventative & Corrective Maintenance on Machinery & Equipment
- Maintain Equipment & Facility to Ensure Maximum Reliability
- Electrical, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Maintenance
- Troubleshoot, Diagnose and Develop Solutions for Issues with Equipment
- Tech Maintenance
- Work on Business Unit Facilities, Equipment, Tooling, etc.
- Repair work
- Some Welding
- General Building Maintenance, HVAC & Plumbing Repairs
- Other Tasks as Needed or Assigned
- Able to Read and Understand Blue Prints & Schematics
- Tools of the Trade
- Proper PPE must be worn
- Safety Oriented
- Prior Construction Experience
Tradesmen International not only offers consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we also provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs & MORE!
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability