Join the Viking SupplyNet team in Doraville, GA! This position will serve as a Driver (CDL A or B) with Warehouse Attendant responsibilities, as outlined below:
- Follows maps or written directions to deliver to customer's shop or jobsite
- Uses good judgment in assessing jobsite conditions and safe unloading
- Obtains valid signature on all delivery documents
- Completes daily required truck inspection
- Completes driver logs as needed.
- Follows all DOT and licensing requirements as needed
- Must be flexible and available for nights, weekends or early morning deliveries
- Lift boxes of material to stage in desired containers for shipment.
- Operates available equipment to ready crates and boxes for loading process.
- Uses available equipment to load and unload pipe and material from flat bed and box type trailers.
WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT TASKS:
- Operates forklift in order to pick orders or receive in stock.
- Uses forklift to load and unload pipe and other material from flat bed and/or box type trailers.
- Pick orders by utilizing RF technology and/or by identifying items on a paper pick ticket according to bin location, part number, and/or description.
- Utilize JDE operating system in inquiries for shipping and receiving functions.
- Lift boxes of material to and from locations for shipping and receiving processes and procedures.
- During packing confirm correct material pulled during picking process.
- Ensure all materials are packed properly.
- Utilize Varsity system to get packed materials shipped correctly.
- Operates shrink wrap machine to ready crates and boxes for loading process.
- Operates pneumatic bander to ready pipe bundles for shipment when required.
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Minimum of 6 months in a previous driving, and warehouse or material handler positions.
- Basic keypad and/or keyboard skills.
- Prior experience with RF technology used in bar coding environment helpful.
- 1 year working in a multitask environment while under time constraints.
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals.
- Valid and current CDL; minimum level (CDL-B) based on truck(s) used at facility.