The Asset Assistant assists the Asset Management Team with daily product management administrative duties and special projects.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Gathers and manipulates data for analysis to complete daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Supports and participates in the total quality process. Possess strong attention to detail skills with a high ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Communicates well across departments internally and with suppliers.
- Organizes and updates data/reports for live analysis by both Asset and Products.
- Uses a variety of data sources to ensure integrity of data.
- Expands personal component knowledge to effectively ensure personal growth opportunity.
- Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Strong alpha/numeric data entry skills with good quality
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Outlook and advanced knowledge of Excel (70%)
- Strong teamwork orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits a strong customer service orientation with a strong sense of urgency to respond to internal customer needs
- Skill evaluation: Math 80%, Spelling 80%. Typing 30 WPM.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One year of related work experience is required.
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at anytime at its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job description is subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.