***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
*** Remote work for contractors is at the discretion of management and will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
*** Contractors who live outside of North Carolina will not be issued any state computer equipment. They are required to use DITs Citrix Remote PC system, and their personal or vendor provided computer equipment to access DITs systems.
- Client is seeking an Expert Level Technical Writer contractor for an approximately 12-month engagement for the Project Management Office (PMO).
- The Technical Writer will be responsible for analyzing the current content of PMO SharePoint sites and recommending improvements for the delivery of PMO processes, templates, and training materials, etc. This individual will be knowledgeable in all aspects of technical writing and have a basic understanding of project management and the system development life cycle. This individual must have proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint, advanced written communication skills, and have proven training skills.
- The Technical Writer will work closely with PMO Support Manager on improvement recommendations and implementation thereof, written documentation, templates, and training. In addition, the
Technical Writer will:
- Provide coordination and leadership for other team members as needed
- Develop, train, and support changes to sites, processes, and templates.
- Provide quality control for processes, templates, and training documentation