Currently, we are seeking a strong Senior Consultant who wants to join a firm that fosters both personal and professional development and supports the drive for advancement. This individual would provide IT, BSA, Compliance, or Operational Audit Services to our clients. This person could work Remote or hybrid from one of our offices in Florida or Nashville, Tennessee.
This is an opportunity to make a difference to the financial institutions clients we serve by meeting their ever-expanding compliance and risk management needs. If you have thought there must be something more for you than a day-to day compliance or operations position in just one financial institution, this position might be perfect for you. We are willing to train motivated and enthusiastic individuals!
- Have or learn and maintain ongoing expertise in operational best practices or compliance related requirements affecting community banks and credit unions (clients).
- Work with clients in scoping and planning operational audits or compliance related engagements.
- Communicate with clients and team members to best utilize available resources and achieve established objectives.
- Perform reviews in accordance with our audit or compliance monitoring programs.
- Communicate with clients to determine root causes of exceptions and make recommendations to assist clients in improving or enhancing their operational processes or compliance performance.
- Prepare written reports at conclusion of services provided that includes procedures performed along with results.
- Serve as a resource to our clients and assist our team with maintaining cutting-edge awareness of current operational issues, regulatory compliance issues, legislative developments, and industry trends.
- Develop and participate in the provision of periodic training on applicable laws and regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Have or earn and maintain professional association membership and participate in events that promote interaction with clients and prospects.
- Regularly exercise discretion and good judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
- A combination of targeted education and work experience in the banking or finance industry; minimum of 3 years experience is preferred.
- Certification is desired.
- Knowledge of requirements and nuances of operational best practices or compliance related laws and regulations in the financial industry is desired.
- Ability to demonstrate effective research and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both written and verbally.
- Self-initiated and attentive to detail in planning, prioritizing, working independently, executing, and organizing work effectively and within expected timelines.
- Ability to work remotely, with ability for occasional local or overnight travel.
Powered by JazzHR