At i3, our Industrial Security team is integral to our success. Do you have a passion for all things security? Are you committed to bringing a unique and innovative approach to constantly evolving security requirements? We are seeking an exceptional Industrial Security Specialist who strives to excel at every opportunity. If you are interested in helping us solve our nation’s toughest problems, apply below!
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of various plans to include OPSEC, Emergency Action, and Security Policies and Procedures for safeguarding Classified information.
- Process all security clearance actions in accordance with government and company procedures.
- Maintain personnel security folders.
- Provide regular updates to Program Managers and Directors on status of security management, security violations, badges, clearances, visit request, etc.
- Interpret security doctrine and provide clear guidance to company employees.
- Assist in providing effective security awareness, training, and education (SATE) program.
- Conduct initial security briefings, debriefings, pre-/post-foreign travel briefings, refresher briefings, and other briefings as needed.
- Attend program meetings where security presence is requested or required.
- Assist with Classified Meeting preparation and support.
- Escort non-cleared personnel as needed.
- Review, interpret, and maintain Security Classification Guides.
- Liaison with other security staff to ensure security policies and procedures are compliant with company, government, and customer requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of Industrial Security Specialist work experience
- Must possess practical knowledge of and experience with DISS, e-QIP, SIMS.
- Self-starter able to take initiative within a fast paced environment.
- Well organized and confident to work independently but be a strong team player.
- Ability to process outgoing visit requests (VARS).
- Familiar with the CAC reverification process.
- Familiar with working with Trusted Agents and government POCs.
- Help with New Hire processes.
- Must possess & maintain at least a DoD Secret clearance.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, i3 is a national leader in providing innovative technical and engineering solutions to a broad customer base across the U.S. DoD. Specializing in missile and aviation engineering and logistic services, electronic warfare and electromagnetic affects analysis, UAS system integration and flight operations, full lifecycle C5ISR engineering services, engineering analysis, cybersecurity and IT/IA innovative solutions and virtual training, simulation & serious game development and implementation.
- We were founded in 2007 with the intent to do business differently.
- Our focus is to leave our team members, our customers and our communities better than we found them.
- Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our Nation and our warfighter.
Perks and Benefits at i3:
- 100% team member owned
- Outstanding insurance coverage
- 401(k) match
- Health and wellness incentives
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- Fun culture with company activities
- Countless opportunities to give back to the community through our charitable organization, i3 Cares
We work hard. We compete hard. We play hard. Apply now to join us!