Are you a detail oriented collections professional? Put your experience to use in our Credit and Collections department maintaining current and accurate accounts receivable information for Esri customers.
You’ll work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, using your problem-solving and research skills to assist domestic or international customers in a variety of industries. This position has advancement potential within the department and other areas throughout the organization.
- Apply payments, reconcile accounts, and resolve differences
- Contact customers by phone and written correspondence
- Maintain statement of accounts for assigned customers
- Complete credit reviews for new and existing customers
- Process all aspects of customer account maintenance
- Recommend credit limits, credit holds, and release orders
- 1+ years of experience in collection account management
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation and passion for getting work done in a consistent and thoughtful way, both independently and collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook; bonus points for Excel)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Experience working in corporate collections
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.