- Set up, maintain, and operate CNC thread and surface grinders, manual O.D. grinders, I.D. grinder and honing machines and perform visual and dimensional inspections while maintaining accurate documentation on a variety of parts in accordance with ANSI Y14-5.
- Perform set up, which includes selection, mounting, balancing and truing wheel, securing work holding device/work rotating device setting speeds, feeds and drive dogs.
- Reference operational sketches and blueprints to determine size using a variety of mechanical and electronic precision measuring instruments during and after operation.
- Perform minor machine maintenance as needed.
- Conduct burr work internal to the cycle as needed.
- Perform necessary part marking.
- Maintain accurate lot control traceability, record keeping, logbook entries, NCR’s and associated documentation according to QCP.
- Chart, plot and react to data per SPC requirement. Load and unload Datamytes.
Please see our website for more job openings: https://altimetersolutions.com/job-board/