Join the rapidly growing Construction Insurance Specialty team at one of South Floridas 2018 Top Workplaces! Frank H. Furman, Inc. is seeking a well-versed, full-time Account Manager/Executive specifically experienced with Construction Insurance for nationwide middle-market and large construction and roofing corporations.
Senior Account Manager:
The ideal team member will possess a strong, working knowledge of Construction-related Property and Casualty insurance, relevant markets, programs and carriers with a valid/active 440 License, 220 preferred. A minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance experience and ability to demonstrate functional knowledge and execution of, but not limited to the following:
- Preparation, marketing, processing and completion of new business, renewal business, endorsements and supplemental applications, between insureds and carriers in accordance with direction of and notes from Producer.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with carrier underwriters and marketing representatives.
- Billing processing and coordination with agency accounting department, carriers and insureds.
- Invoicing for new and renewal business, endorsements and fees where applicable.
- Accounting/Audits invoicing, reviewing/confirming or disputing audits, preparation and processing of finance options/agreements where applicable.
- Creation of Master Certificates of insurance and Drivers identification cards and manage distribution by assigned certificate CSR.
- Solid command and application of knowledge relative to policies, coverages, current market trends, regulations and subsequent documents.
- Provide timely communication to insureds throughout the policy term within existing book of business for inquiries regarding coverage, changes and/or additional coverages needed.
- Thorough and accurate documentation in agency management system of all relevant account dealings and communications.
- Provide back-up coverage for department team members.
- Self-managed and motivated.
- Detail-attentive with commitment to precise execution.
- Ability to adapt with and maintain fast-paced production with professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Flexibility to working well under pressure and managing multiple priorities while meeting hard deadlines.
- Disciplined practices of multi-tasking, collaboration, self-regulation, resourcefulness, and effective communication.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 3 years Commercial Insurance Account Management (or similar) experience required
- Construction Insurance designation(s) preferred
- Insurance designation(s) preferred
- Working knowledge of/experience with AMS360 and ImageRight
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Multi-lingual a plus
- High School Diploma or the recognized equivalent required, College degree a plus
- Plenty of vacation days and best benefits package in South Florida! Come Join the Furman Team!
Frank H. Furman, Inc. was established in 1962 by Frank H. Furman, Jr. and is located in Pompano Beach, Florida. The Furman Agency is recognized as one of the top 10 Agencies in the South Florida Business Journal for 2014 through 2018. In March, 2009, Our Agency was featured on the front cover of Rough Notes Magazine, a nationally circulated Risk Management publication. This prestigious magazine distinguished The Furman Agency for our organizations Risk Management expertise within specific market segments. Our Agency has the staff and resources to service businesses throughout all 50 states. We deliver continuity and expertise to our clients as 50% of our staff members have been with the Agency for over ten years.
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisure’s property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisure’s Human Resources Talent Department.
Powered by JazzHR