Novus Group seeks an Administrative Assistant for our client, a well-respected, stable company who is a leader within their industry.
Pay rate up to $21.00 per hour.
• This position is in office, on-site at the work location
• Work location can be downtown Pittsburgh or the Grove City area
What we offer:
• Fully compliant benefit offerings including health, vision, dental, life and disability insurances
• 401(k) • We help you, as a job seeker, to get noticed and land a position that matches your qualifications
• We have access to job positions that otherwise may not be publicly posted
• We can get your resume in front of the right people; the decision makers
• Our recruiters are experts in the employment industry
• We coach you through the hiring process and provide helpful feedback and guidance
• We help you to ace your interview, polish your resume, and we provide interviewing tips so that you can land your dream job!
• We never charge our job seekers for our services; our clients pay our fees
What we are looking for:
• Perform administrative duties for the management team to include general daily duties, such as answering the telephone, typing, ordering office supplies (monitor spending), maintaining department files, scan documents and scheduling meetings
• Use computer software, such as Word, Excel, SAP, to produce reports, presentations or other documents
• Handles initial applicant requests for service via phone call, website, and/or email
• Collect, compile and organize filings.
• Initiate and compose correspondence, transmit filings
• Support the company process, analyzing data, mapping information, obtaining data, creating/updating work orders and customer account information, and tracking data via SharePoint database
• Perform invoice requisitions, process invoices, reconcile purchase card statements, handle confidential records and information and make travel arrangements
• Maintain department information databases
• Process confidential records
• Investigate questionable areas on reports or requests for information and make administrative decisions
• Ability to learn and retain knowledge of company policies, practices and procedures
• Excellent computer software skills (Microsoft Office and various software programs)
• High level of initiative and judgement
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to collect and compile data efficiently
• Ability to multitask, use time management skills to coordinate multiple customer requests