Morristown Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a full-time Secretary/Technician for the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit working 7AM - 7PM, including every other weekend.
- Order supplies/equipment
- Maintain logs
- Prepare the patient's beds for the OR
- Transport bed to the OR
- Answer phone calls and other clerical duties
- Assist the RN with getting blood, vital signs, blood sugars
- Maintain supplies and equipment (clean) for patient turnover
- High school diploma or GED required
- Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- 1 year of acute care nursing assistant experience required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.