- Source and assess resumes that match to their job orders assist with phone screenings and coordinating interview.
- Provides clerical and operational support such as assisting with preparing correspondence as requested, make photocopies, scanning and emailing documents.
- Assist with job postings, onboarding and new hire orientation
- Interact with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies, such as reference checks and verifications of employment.
- Utilize ZipRecruiter, Indeed, and LinkedIn (background using these is plus)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Looking for junior level profile with some recruiting experience (1+ years ideally) to assist their HR team
- Associates Degree
- Bilingual English Spanish Speaking is a major plus
- Experience in banking or similar industry is helpful but not required
- Customer Service skills
This job is presented to you byTemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities inall office related position.To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website atwww.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.