Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Sr. Desktop Support Specialist. This is a direct-hire opportunity for a outstanding end-client in the hospitality industry. This position is on-site and you must be vaccinated.
Please apply directly to this post or send resumes to Lauren at email@example.com.
Go to www.connection.com to register for daily job updates!
- Knowledge configuring Win7, MAC, MS Office Suite and installation of computers and printers
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and network connectivity with TCP/IP, DNA, WINS, DHCP, and wireless
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience supporting Director and higher levels
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Work under pressure and maintain composure
- Provide Tier 2 Executive level support
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work alone or with a team
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Other support activities include researching and recommending solutions.
- Working with vendors and backline teams to resolve issues.
- Must provide excellent customer service skills, follow processes, learn quickly, and interact with a diverse population in a corporate environment