At 2020 Companies we do merchandising differently!
Shared Services jobs are flexible part-time merchandising, installation, and assisted sales positions that are project based. We are looking for candidates that can service major popular brand products at retailers in and around a designated market. Our usual markets are about a 30-mile radius.
What’s in it for you?
- Hourly pay starting at $17.00 per hour, based on experience and location
- Next day pay on-demand with DailyPay
- Paid mileage and drive time
- Flexible scheduling
What is Shared Services?
- Most positions are part-time, allowing the rep to take on more than one account
- Work can be seasonal, increasing and decreasing throughout the year
- Work can be project based, once the project is done, there is no further work until the next project
- Work can be merchandising, sales, training or installation
- Reps aren’t required to be dedicated to one client
We are currently looking for:
- Merchandisers - Level 1
- Basic merchandising such as stickering, pack-outs, basic pop placements, audits & mystery shops.
- Merchandisers - Level 2
- Complex merchandising related tasks such as stock placement to POG reset, resetting metal shelves, setting an end cap to POG as well as functional display troubleshooting and think on your feet to solve any issues.
- Installer - Level 1
- Initial installation of interactive displays in variable spaces throughout the market as well as advanced troubleshooting which might include wiring diagrams, running power to a display location, and using basic tools to get a deeper look into the problem. Attention to detail is key!
- Installer - Level 2
- Assembly of large fixture and fabrication, complex electronics to include media players, low voltage switching, networking, AV and tablet-based software configuration and setup.
These flexible jobs pair well with:
- Merchandising jobs with other companies
- Gig jobs (Uber, Grub Hub)
- ANYONE who needs some schedule flexibility
As a per requested need (PRN) part-time employee, your hours will vary week to week to work assignments in your market. Your work hours and work location may vary from week to week, occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed.
Execution of multiple job functions which will be communicated and agreed to prior to you accepting the job or project.
NOTE: This position is a pre-requisite to additional positions which will be offered to you depending on your experience and desire to accept them.
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Use a Smartphone with the ability to:
- Take photos, resize them and upload as required
- Clock in and clock out via provided assignment
- Download applications
- Connect to the internet
- Meet or exceed personal goals
- Completes required training and certification programs
- Responsible for accurately tracking, recording and communicating all activity to Operations via designated systems on the day the work is performed
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
- Completion Rate
- Completion Efficiency
- Regular and Prompt Attendance
- Meet established quota/goals
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
- Reliable transportation and automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Work schedule may fluctuate (hours and work location may vary from week to week), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds