Ecommerce Solutions Architect with SFCC (Commerce Cloud) experience.
One of our clients, a major Retailer, is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer and Architect
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Could be partially or 100% remote.
Location: Metro NY area.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
- Full-Stack development experience with 8+ years in development role and lead experience
- 10+ years experience inSalesforceCommerce Cloud (previously Demandware) development
- Experienced with implementing and updating web tags within Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Web analytics via Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- XML, SQL
- Web services (SOAP/REST)
- Open source libraries
- Experience utilizing headless commerce APIs, e.g. CommerceClouds OCAPI, middle layers such as Mulesoft
- Knowledge of core development tools: Git, Jira, shell
- Cross-cloud Salesforce integrations (e.g. Marketing Cloud, including SQL)
- Must be hands-onable to design, develop and deliver high quality software solutions
- Experience integrating an order management system with a warehouse management system, a major plus
- Work closely with product managers to understand project goals & guide developers to meet to the goals, based on high quality, scalable code
- Partner with development leads of other systems when implementing end-to-end customer experiences:
- Order management system, leveraging REST APIs, XML and sFTP.
- ERP system
- Warehouse management systems
- Lead 3rd party integrations via Commerce Cloud connectors and API integrations. E.g.
- Front-end focused, such as virtual try-on, ratings & reviews
- Back-end focused, such as site speed, real-user monitoring (RUM), payment methods, taxes, estimated delivery dates, address verification
- Research industry best practices and to offer solutions to meet our business needs
- Develop and document architectural designs
- Continuously improve our application documentation, processes and tools
- Support the SFCC team lead on code reviews, build processes, coding standards, etc.
- Assist in the identification, analysis, and resolution of production issues
- Conduct Proof of Concept feasibility studies
- Participate in technical evaluations of potential third-party partners while in the final phases of a RFP process
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs:http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers