This is a remote/hybrid position.
In this role, you will primarily participate in the analysis, design, building, deploying and maintaining implemented solutions and will also provide support and troubleshooting for customer issue resolution working with our P2 BOLO product.
As a Senior Consultant, you will primarily work independently and take on lead responsibilities, including:
- Assisting in the development of others (i.e. Services and Support Consultants).
- Support the sale of services to P2 customers.
- Display leadership abilities in the development of customer services and support strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in gathering customer requirements and proposal development.
- Prepare/deliver presentations.
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge and contribute to the continuous improvement in delivery of consulting services to P2 customers.
- Deliver expert guidance and utilize a highly consultative approach to all customer interactions, with a thorough understanding of the services and support processes.
- Demonstrate and utilize foundational understanding of the applicable industry knowledge and P2 Products and Services. (i.e. upstream oil & gas for US markets).
- Provide mentorship, guidance and direction to others.
- May provide cross-functional support to P2 Customers from time to time in a Customer Support capacity.
- Variable travel due to client or business need may be expected.
- Demonstrates effective technical acumen in P2 solutions and services.
- Demonstrates initiative in identifying and creating solutions to challenges.
- Ability to learn and use business application software quickly.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas Accounting.
- BA/BS required, preferred in Computer Science, Accounting, or Engineering degree. Advanced degrees or industry-specific certifications may be considered in lieu of partial experience requirements.
Belief in the P2 Way:
- Always be learning.
- When in doubt, talk it out.
- Show up and follow up.
- Create positive energy.
- Think beyond…
We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation structure. We have a positive culture designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization. P2 is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities, and we would love to talk to you further!
P2 Energy Solutions and its affiliated companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We also participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.