If youre looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role is located at our Fargo, ND locations. This position offers a targeted annual compensation of $50000 / year and full benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off and other company benefits. The address for this position is 4453 West Main Avenue, Fargo, ND, 58103
We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, youll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
Well teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And youll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelors degree, or be within 1 semester of graduating with a Bachelors.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future