Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed approach.
Our comprehensive continuum of care includes intervention and assessments; residential care for teens and adults with on-site detox services; intensive outpatient care and continuing care; family support, education, and therapy; virtual outpatient services and family support programs; alumni programming and parent support groups; and prevention and early intervention education for students and communities.
- Responsible for overall credit and collections activities of client accounts.
- Maintain integrity of accounts receivable ledger, including aged receivable monitoring on a ongoing basis.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of revenue components including benefit plans, contract terms and rates and billing forms and codes.
- Check status of claims through use of telephone, websites and/or other means available.
- Document adjustments needed to client accounts.
- Identify & recommend adjustments needed to client accounts.
- Pursue collection activities and follow up for balances outside of established norms.
- Coordinate collection activities with outside agencies, including court appearances, as needed.
- Maintain consistency in application of credit policies throughout the revenue cycle from admission to final account resolution.
- Provide feedback & education to departments/internal customers with regards to issues that impact revenue flow and or capture
- Provide appropriate documentation and reports designed to assist in fiscal management of the agency.
- Serve as a member of the Revenue Cycle Team and participate in all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Conduct.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission, vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm