EARN A BONUS UP TO $500! Hiring immediately!
In this position, youll ensure the Front End operates smoothly and employees have the tools and resources needed to provide incredible service to customers exiting the store. If you have an outgoing personality and are looking for an opportunity to use your leadership skills, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Proactively approach customers, assist them in locating products, and answer any questions they have
- Promptly respond to assist cashiers to meet customer needs quickly and efficiently
- Monitor customer flow and traffic patterns throughout the store, manage the right number of open lanes and run registers as necessary to reduce customer wait time
- Customer service experience
At Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, theyll take care of our customers. Thats why, as part of the Wegmans family, youll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in schedulingwork-life balance
- Employee discounts
- Premium pay on Sundays and holidays
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program
*Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfied
For 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazines list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you loveand love what you do.