Fringe Studio is looking for a National Account Manager. This position leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. This position will also represent the entire range of company products including Fringe Studio and Pet Shop by Fringe Studio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with national accounts in multi-channel markets including but not limited to Mass Market Retailers.
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship.
- Prepare and analyze metrics identifying sales opportunities within assigned customer base.
- Develop account relationships by creating credibility, developing trust and providing outstanding service. Design and execute an effective overall strategy to facilitate profitable sales growth among accounts.
- Leads customer strategic planning process that develops sales objectives and financial targets.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate all customer requirements to internal organization, including art departments, product development, purchasing and customer service.
- 4 year degree preferably in business administration.
- 5+ years working in an office with a demonstration in selling consumer product goods.
- Experience interfacing with customers required.
- Computer proficiency, particularly in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ideal candidate will be able to handle changing priorities, work on multiple projects at once and possess excellent problem solving skills.
- Travel required
- Experience in custom product development a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- PTO & Holidays
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Retirement Plan (401k)