At Planet Fitness, we pride ourselves in creating a culture that empowers people to live a healthy lifestyle. Our goal is to assist our members and our employees to reach their full potential.
We are currently looking for a high energy individual with a passion for helping others and a drive to succeed to join our team! The Member Services Representative is responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Why Planet Fitness?
Each of our employees receive:
- Complimentary Black Card Membership
- Company Facilitated Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to members accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the members expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to frequently bend, reach, and kneel in order to complete cleaning tasks throughout the club.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Pay & Benefits
- Potential of up to three raises per year
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Insurance benefits for full time staff
- 401k benefits based upon eligibility