Accounting Specialist – Convenience Store Operations - Bear Lake , MI
Are you ready for a new opportunity in the accounting field?
Blarney Castle Oil Co has the perfect position for you within our dynamic family-owned business in Bear Lake, Michigan.
Required skills & abilities for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED, combined with previous bookkeeping experience are required.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with Store Managers effectively are necessary.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to organize and prioritize daily and weekly tasks are essential.
- Math skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Accuracy and data entry skills are required.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment is necessary.
- Computer literacy and experience using spreadsheet application software are required.
Why Blarney Castle? We’re the heartbeat of retail C-Store operations in Michigan! We’re family-owned and have grown up in Michigan since our founding in 1933. Today we’re delighted to have over 1,400 smart, experienced and fun team members across the state, all with one purpose in mind – building great customer experiences one person at a time. You can be a large part of that success by joining our team in this role!
Your Role Our accounting department is looking for a temporary accounting specialist to enhance their team. The accounting specialist role is a fast paced position that will help you fine-tune your reconciliation expertise and build on your current skillset. While a part of the BCOC accounting team, you will have insight into the daily transactions and audit processes of our EZ Mart convenience stores. This role is key in assisting our Retail Operation Group audit, verify, and reconcile daily and monthly transactions from our convenience stores. You will want to be flexible in your daily routine, and be prepared to assist in problem solving with team members. Engaging customer service skills and attention to accuracy will drive success in your role! Sound interesting? Let's chat!
Do We Have Benefits? Blarney Castle Oil Co offers a variety of insurances for its employees. However, since this position is temporary, it is not eligable for benefits at this time.