Please note, this position is located at Deer Valley Resort in Park City, UT.
Purpose of Position:The Contact Center Administrative Associate will work closely with the Lodging Reservations department to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy. He or she will deliver guest satisfaction through excellent customer service by ensuring guest lodging reservations are accurate, providing reminders, and answering billing questions. This person must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to apply sound judgment in decision-making.
- The ideal applicant will possess strong communication and organizational skills and further qualifications as follows:
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to self-motivate, multi-task, and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Able to communicate with staff, guests, departments, and vendors with diplomacy and tact
- Understanding of basic accounting principles with previous experience preferred
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of property management systems a plus
- MS Office proficiency a plus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform procedures as established, including but not limited to monitoring the systems for quality control.
- Assist the Reservation Sales Agents with questions related to rates, packages, and policies, whether verbally or in writing.
- Assist supervisory team with special projects as needed.
- Able to accurately and efficiently complete projects.
- Able to maintain a detailed eye while performing daily duties, checking and verifying documents.
- Monitor all vendors' rates and policies for any changes.
- Becoming familiar with all the Deer Valley managed properties, rates, packages, and policies.
- Provide accounting assistance with projects, as necessary.
- Prepare deliveries of gift cards and other resort-related cards that require preparation and distribution. Coordinate with expeditor for timely delivery.
- Process scheduled payments daily and ensure all systems balance at day's end.
- Provide backup for switchboard as necessary. Answer incoming calls, texts and chats.
- Other duties as assigned