Looking for a company who values their employees and culture first?
A flexible and supportive work environment to fit your individual needs?
Fabulous benefits like unlimited time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, adoption assistance and additional learning opportunities?
Bader Rutter is your answer!
Best of all we have empathetic team members who love to collaborate and show true passion for the amazing clients we serve and the award-winning work we produce.
As SEM Manager - You bring a proven track record of SEM success; planning, building, executing, measuring and optimizing campaigns within the Search Engine space. You can identify SEO opportunities and communicate technical information in a meaningful manner to both internal teams and external clients. In short, you’ve mastered SEM reporting and the art of selling the work. You’re always current on the changing landscape of search marketing and its role in media. Colleagues would say you’re their go-to thought leader for all things SEM/SEO. They would also call you confident, team oriented and flexible. With 7-10 years of experience, you’re data-driven, consumer-minded and deeply skilled in search engine marketing.
This job is 70% SEM and 30% SEO.
Here’s why we want you:
· You have a bachelor’s degree and 7-10 years of related experience and/or training. Agency experience a plus.
· You have Google and Bing certifications and a proven record of converting traffic
from the SERPs into on-page converters.
· You build effective consumer search acquisition strategies; create testing
criteria, goals and processes for the purpose of achieving defined client/campaign KPIs
· You have experience managing a few direct reports and have been responsible for the
performance management and hiring of the employees within that team.
· You’re an expert on benchmarks and industry standards across SEM/SEO.
· You’re ready to dig in, improve internal processes, grow your skills and have fun along the way.
Connect with us and let your next career step bring you to Bader Rutter.