All Lines Insurance Agency, an Acrisure agency partner, is currently looking to enhance their team with an opening for a Commercial Lines Account Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading renewal process (obtaining quotes, creating proposals, preparing applications, etc.)
- Issuing auto ID cards & certificates of insurance etc.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance coverages
- Inside service including quoting and writing business for new and existing accounts
- Taking payments from customers/upload to appropriate company website
- Handle and oversee account renewals, remarkets, endorsements, billing and claims
- Review accounts for current, accurate coverage and cross selling
- Primary contact for clients
- Answer calls & email inquiries & perform insurance related functions
- Maintaining account files & documentations
- Preparing & submitting policy change requests
- Marketing of Insurance Products
Education/and or Experience:
- High school diploma or the recognized equivalent, required
- 1+ year of related insurance P & C insurance experience, required
- P &C insurance license: General agents, 220 or 440, required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Agency Management Systems (Applied Epic), required
- Able to work independently and enjoy a high degree of interaction with team members
- Ability to learn & comprehend multiple carrier/underwriting guidelines
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
- Self-motivated and driven
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information
- Moderate stress due to regular deadlines and daily challenges
- High finger dexterity while typing documents and forms
- Occasionally lift up to 20lbs.
- Work is done in office a temperature-controlled, non-smoking office
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Acrisure is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All applicants will be considered for?employment?without attention to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Executive Search Firms & Staffing Agencies: Acrisure does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Acrisures property, and Acrisure will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to Hiring Managers without contacting Acrisures Human Resources Talent Department.