Are you looking for a company you can grow your career with and advance in?
Are you goal oriented, self-motivated & proactive by nature?
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and love sales?
If you have the drive, desire, and initiative to work with a world-class organization, we want to talk to you. At The Joint Chiropractic we provide world class service to every one of our patients, and we would like for you to join our caring team. Let us turn that passion for health and wellness and love of helping people, into a rewarding career. We have continued to advance the quality and availability of Chiropractic care in the Wellness industry.
What we are looking for in YOU and YOUR skillset!
- Driven to climb the company ladder!
- Possess a winning attitude!
- Complete transactions using point of sale software and ensure all patient accounts are current and accurate
- Have strong phone, computer and social media skills.
- Previous Sales Experience.
- Previous Management experience
- Participate in marketing/sales and community event opportunities to help attract new patients into our clinics
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Educate Patients on wellness offerings and services
- Share personal Chiropractic experience and stories
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and patients.
- Manage the flow of patients through the clinic in an organized manner
- The Clinic Supervisors primary responsibility is to manage the day to day operations of the clinic while focusing on driving business and exceeding monthly goals.
- Work with leadership to define and execute on monthly KPI metrics
- Implement standard operational procedures in the clinic as defined by corporate and leadership
- Training the Wellness Coordinator team members on standard operating procedures and focus ono ensure Goals are being met on a continual basis.
- Working with the Providing excellent services to members and patients.
- Greeting members and patients upon arrival. Checking members and patients to see the Chiropractor.
- Answering phone calls.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Staying updated on membership options, packages and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Confident in presenting and selling memberships and visit packages
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following managers policies, procedures, and direction.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Office management or marketing experience a plus!
- Able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Upholding The Joint Chiropractics core values of TRUST, INTEGRITY, EXCELLENCE, RESPECT and ACCOUNTABILITY
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Powered by JazzHR