McLane Drivers safely deliver and unload product from our distribution centers to our customers, and they earn great pay and benefits.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So, here’s the details:
- Average Pay Rate: $70,000.
- Sign-on bonus: $15,000.
- Training available to drivers with a commercial license who need more road time.
- Many route options available including a traveling driver option with premium pay.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and more.
- Discount programs.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, tuition reimbursement program, and more.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have a Commercial Driver License (CDL Class A) with a clean driving record.
- Recent CDL graduate drivers & experienced drivers will be considered.
- Must meet McLane’s MVR and risk rating qualifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.