MILITARY VETERANSJob Description
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 5 Years
- Produces infographics, presentations and other visualizations that effectively communicate insights. Produces graphics that are part of telling a mathematically sound data story to a target audience that drive understanding and action.
- This program is in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Education Service. Experience working on Federal Government Contracts is a plus. Experience either using or an understanding of the GI Bill is also a plus.
- Works closely with Program Manager, Data Scientists, and Statistician to obtain and understand business requirements.
- Creates the design of infographics and presentations, by applying customer research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, senior stakeholder needs, and systems constraints.
- Participates in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation.
- Works with the project manager to ensure that the deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints.
- Works independently to develop and provide continuous improvement on infographics to incorporate the full story being developed by Data Scientists.
- Acts as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
- 5 years of experience performing graphics design on Data Analytics programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience providing graphics design on Federal Government Programs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- United States Work Authorization is Required