Our Shift Managers are in the meat pit, operating our restaurants on a day-to-day basis. You will help support the General Manager and Assistant Manager, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. If that werent cool enough, youll also help team members through performance and training initiatives. Your ability to provide exceptional customer service will keep our customers coming back for more.
One of the best things about working at Arby's is the variety. You can gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations from customer service to food preparation and cash handling. In addition, you learn valuable life skills such as time management, multitasking, and the ability to perform under pressure. We're big on training and eager to see you expand your horizons as part of our team. This doesn't limit the things you may be asked to do.
- A minimum of 1+ year in food service and a Serve Safe Certification is a plus (training may be provided to the right candidate to get certified)
- Applicants should have strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Applicants should have experience with inventory, cost controls, and cash handling.
- Competitive starting wage
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Discounted meals!
- Managers will be primary support to the general manager.
- Managers ensure all aspects of the operation are running smoothly.
- This includes service, food safety, and cost controls during their shifts.
- Managers supervise a shift of up to 15 employees and comply with all labor laws.
The Arby's brand purpose is Inspiring Smiles Through Delightful Experiences. Arby's delivers on its purpose by celebrating the art of Meatcraft with a variety of high-quality proteins and innovative, crave-able sides, such as Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes.
Arby's Fast Crafted restaurant services feature a unique blend of quick-serve speed combined with the quality and made-for-you care of fast-casual. Arbys is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants.