Commission, Troubleshoot and Service the most advanced control systems.
Our company has immediate openings for Field Service Engineers. A successful Field Service Engineer will drive for excellence in customer satisfaction, enjoy troubleshooting and setting up complex systems, and have a passion for learning new technology.
In this position, you would be a key part of our expanding Field Service team, you would work at customer sites ensuring that our advanced systems are commissioned properly and serviced post-installation. This role is an integral part of our customer-focused business model as customers are the foundation of our business.
Build your career in an innovative, growing company by developing a working knowledge while supporting our customers.
- Related experience, miliary experience preferred
- 4-10 years work experience in electro-mechanical or related field
- Experience with troubleshooting electrical systems
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to travel a minimum of 30% of the time, market dependent
- Work from a home office
- The ability to professionally interface with a wide range of customers from contractors to specifiers
- Proficient in computer operation skills including file management, Outlook/Skype and other interpersonal communications software, web navigation, and Microsoft-based productivity software. Computer networking experience a plus
- Highly organized and accustomed to a fast-paced work schedule
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass background checks and drug screens, as required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Deliver exemplary customer service in the field
- Become proficient in servicing all Systems while following field service procedures
- Troubleshoot and repair commercial system installations
- Coordinate with on-site contractors and facility managers to ensure proper system installation
- Focus on lifecycle product service (troubleshooting, repair, training end-users, and upgrades)
- Work independently from your home office to accommodate the ever changing needs and priorities of our customers
- Serve as a technical expert for legacy systems and products
- Stay aligned to company's culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical