- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA and/or Masters in Tax or Accounting preferred
- 8+ years of tax return experience in public accounting firms or publicly traded companies
- Extensive Tax Provisions experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentWhat You'll Do
- Prepare and review federal and state tax returns in a relatively high-volume environment
- Provide support to prepare other tax returns such as sales and use, property, payroll, and more
- Work cross-functionally to resolve discrepancies with and provide in depth tax research to support findingsWhy Work Here
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluationWhat To Do NowPlease send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com - we'd love to hear from you!We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
Senior Manager of Tax- 100% Remote
Senior Tax Manager - 100% RemoteThis employee-centric, growing publicly traded company is looking for a Senior Manager for the Tax Department who can grow with the company and provide excellent customer service to their growing client base. We believe every day offers us an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Do you agree? Your background in tax combined with your strong communication skills and attention to detail will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply now to join the team!Who You Are