WITH GREAT CHICKEN COMES GREAT OPPORTUNITY. Were chicken passionates serving chicken passionates. If youre hungry for a career thats fun, fast-paced and loaded with opportunity, then youve come to the right place. At Church's, were not your typical quick service restaurant. We make real comfort food that makes a difference in peoples lives. And for over 65 years, our restaurant has been a place where hardworking people can get ahead and go on to do amazing things by serving others.
To serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently while adhering to the procedures in the Service Section of the Churchs Operating Standards Manual (the OSM). Accomplishes tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Greets all customers with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Takes and fills the customers order within company mandated service time.
- Suggestive up sell of products as directed by management.
- Collects money and delivers order to customer.
- Immediately attends to any customer service problem or complaint. Notifies manager as needed.
- Verifies opening reading and bank. Is accountable and responsible for all cash issued and received
- at their register during their shift and all guest checks used. Counts down drawer at end of shift to
- ensure accuracy.
- Immediately notifies Manager in Charge of any deletions, over-rings or equipment problems.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Ensures products on the counter or in the display case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Keeps display case interior and exterior clean at all times.
- Stocks the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins, cups, lids, etc. Maintains an adequate
- supply of iced tea.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. * Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational and human resources procedures * Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally. * Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment. * Must be able to receive money and accurately count back change. * Practices adequate security measures in cash handling, making frequent cash drops and maintaining * a minimum amount of cash in the drawer. * Basic computer skills. * Report to work timely for each scheduled shift. * Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. * Critical Thinking Defines and resolves a situation or problem by analyzing issues involved, weighing options, and evaluating alternatives; maintains objective attitude; approaches situations and problems systematically; uses observation, experience, reflection, and/or reasoning to drive business forward. * Influencing Others Convinces and persuades others in either positive or negative circumstances to accomplish goals and objectives; responds to objections successfully; uses tact when expressing ideas or opinions. * Initiative Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a can-do attitude. * Innovative and Creative Looks for ways to improve oneself, the job, the project, the system, and the organization; challenges conventional practices, generates new ideas to create novel solutions to problems. * Managing Execution Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks and goals; uses goals to guide actions and create detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals. * Negotiating Presents issues or ideas in a clear and influential manner; maintains an open-minded and non-judgmental attitude; listens to others views and empathizes. * Relationship Management Initiates and develops relationships with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly and professionally; inspires confidence in others.