A Better Hearing Center, a privately-owned independent Audiology practice in beautiful Durango, Colorado is seeking a Hearing Care Practitioner to add to our team. We have been helping the hard of hearing community since 2018. We are passionate about providing the best hearing healthcare technology available and to provide the best experience possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment. The position is flexible for individuals seeking either full or part time employment.
The HCP will be responsible for hearing evaluations for all ages, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counseling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss. We are also looking for individuals that have experience in tinnitus management and real ear measurement.
Main Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Executes a treatment plan through excellent counseling and education
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Employ Real Ear Measurement rational to all fittings
- Assist in clinical administrative functions including phone calls, documentation, reporting, etc.
- May also be involved in marketing and public outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs, senior living events, physician marketing, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business and patient information
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
You will need:
- Education: Masters or Doctorate in Audiology or HAD
- Active Colorado Dispensing license or eligible for licensure
- Strong leadership, communication, and sales skills
- Self-starter, team player, positive energy
- Problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary plus commission plan
- Paid time off, holidays
- Medical, 401(k), Dental and Vision