Are you an experienced RN Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company in Ann Arbor Michigan area? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this RN Case Manager is the position for you!
- This Registered Nurse will be responsible for traveling out in the field to conduct case management services for patients within their home
- Assigned specific territory close to home to limit unnecessary travel time
- Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patients/caregivers needs
- Reports patients’ status and need for other disciplines to agency clinical supervisor and referring Physician
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of practice with no restrictions on file
- Automobile to be used for work, current driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
- 1+ year(s) of clinical nursing experience in a home health OR hospital setting
Hours for this Position:
Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Very competitive salary as an RN Case Manager, ($65K+) a year | dependent on years of experience as a RN
- Direct Hire, Full- Time
- Full Medical Benefits for you and your family
- Offers work life balance, Monday- Friday hours
- Generous vacation days to take time off when needed
- 401K for retirement with matching
- Fun and positive work environment
Further details can be discussed directly with recruiter
Interested in being Considered for the RN Case Manager position?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.