Join the Stratosphere Quality Team!
Stratosphere Quality cultivates a positive organizational work environment, where employees are compelled to perform their best.
Our team enjoys rewarding and meaningful work in a wide range of manufacturing work environments.
Begin a rewarding career today and envision yourself at work with Stratosphere Quality.
Rate of Pay: $16/hour
Top 10 Reasons to work for Stratosphere Quality:
No Experience Necessary!
Start accruing PTO on Day One
Medical Benefits, Life Insurance, & 401k all after 60 days
After just 90 days of Employment
Earn $200 per referral!
SQ Rocs and President's Club
Be rewarded for your hard work
Save wages for a rainy day
New Equipment On Us!
Learn and Work with our newest Technology Platforms
Customer sites from coast to coast
Quality Inspector Job Summary
Quality Inspectors perform various sorting, inspection, production, and data capture. Quality Inspectors work in partnership with our customers to contain and improve quality issues the most efficient way possible. Stratosphere Quality’s vision is to be the Leading Global Provider of Premium Inspection and Quality Assurance Services.
We create an atmosphere where we recognize the individual, work together to solve problems, and foster an environment for employee growth.
Quality Inspectors work in manufacturing plants, warehouses or other locations where our customers parts are being produced or stored. The location may vary day to day depending on the needs of our customers. Stratosphere Quality teams work collectively to ensure that we are responsive, accountable, and accurate in all aspects of our work. It’s important and our people are key to our continued success.
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Performs various sorting, inspection, production, and data entry
- Reads and follows work instructions, work rules and directions
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of work area
- Uses inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
- Completes required training classes
- Follows all employee policies and other duties as assigned
Quality Inspector Job Qualifications & Skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Detail orientated- employment screening includes a criminal background check.