- Sunrise Team Member
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Leading our resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, to champion the quality of life for all seniors in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise Senior Living policies
- Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Medication Management Certified with a successful completion of Sunrise University mediation management training
- Demonstrates leadership competencies
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Sunrise Senior Living was again named as one of the Best Workplaces in Aging Services™ by Fortune and certified as a Great Place to Work® by Activated Insights. This is the 5th time Sunrise has received this top culture and workplace designation, highlighting the special place Sunrise is to be a part of.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work®