This is a great opportunity to join Ansco & Associates, LLC. Sign on Bonus Available!
Ansco & Associates, LLC provides a complete variety of construction and engineering services to the wireless and wireline industry. With over 1200 employees located across 60+ active work sites, Telecommunication businesses throughout the United States continue to choose Ansco & Associates, LLC for our broad knowledge, diverse workforce, and unparalleled scope of services offered. Throughout the years, Ansco has built its reputation as a telecommunication powerhouse by going above and beyond at any given moment by upholding a strong track record of performance, integrity, and above all, a commitment to our employees and customers.
Ansco & Associates, LLC is seeking general Underground Excavation Foreman to work out of our Houston, TX locations. Prior experience with installation/repair/maintenance associated with underground utilities preferred. Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus.
- Drives and/or operates diesel or gasoline powered equipment to/from/on jobsite (Backhoe, Trencher, Directional Bore, Digger Derrick, Pole/Bucket Truck)
- Locates other buried wiring/cabling
- Install underground telecommunications cabling
- Flagging (directing safe coordination of vehicles and equipment within general public areas where worksites are active)
- Property or worksite restoration
- Inspect equipment, work quality, specifications, etc. of work crews
- Resolve complaints
- Performs general construction work (to include physical labor i.e. using hand tools, lifting materials on average up to 50 lbs, etc.)
- Performs other duties as necessary
- Prior experience with installation/repair/maintenance associated with underground utilities preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to supervise and assist in the activities of construction crew towards achieving production goals following customer guidelines and specifications
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to follow directions, produce quality work, maintain safe working habits/conditions according to all Federal, State, and Company regulations and policies
- Ability to withstand outdoor environment during all times of the year
- Valid Drivers licensed preferred, CDL a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.