Location: Franklin, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
The HVAC technician is responsible for ensuring the facility and equipment are operating in good order; takes pride in ownership of the duties and contributes to the operational success of all facilities.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assisting with repairing and maintaining HVAC, plumbing and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operating manuals, manufacturers' specifications, or supervisor's instructions.
- Ensure safe and clean work practices are implemented and consistently followed by department staff.
- Working in coordination with the Supervisor, Facilities and Manager, Facilities to upgrade all systems and streamline operations.
- Completing all required documentation and follow-ups for utility and facility management to ensure that problems have been resolved effectively.
- On-call availability for maintenance and emergency requests.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- HVAC Certification and Refrigeration Recycle Recovery license
- Minimum 7 years of progressive work experience.
- Technical trade school certification or equivalent industrial operations experience.
- Ability to read blueprints as well as understand and read computerized HVAC, Electrical, plumbing system and building layouts.
- Prefer working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled trades relevant to healthcare industry.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in windows-based software, relevant software systems, and Internet navigation.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to communicate accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to travel up to 5%-10% of the time
- Must be able to move around the production facilities up to 30% of the time
- Must be able to work in an environment which is noisy and with temperature fluctuations from 60 degrees to 90 degrees
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Personal growth; industry-leading leadership and professional development offerings
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Belonging and voice; employee resource groups, product advisory councils, monthly opportunities to share feedback and discuss your employee experience
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through Benefits
- Employee discount
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
PandoLogic. Keywords: HVAC Technician, Location: Quincy, MA - 02171