Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark Hospitality is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesnt love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Essential Job Functions:
The Chef Instructor will be responsible for leading hands on culinary cooking classes conformity with Cook Academy lesson plans and schedule.
Conducts in classroom demonstrations as required by curriculum.
Demonstrates techniques and concepts as required by the curriculum.
Delivers clear, concise and organized lectures as required by the curriculum.
Assesses guest satisfaction through observation and interaction.
Maintains a positive, focused learning environment during class.
Assures that classes are conducted in a manner that complies with principles of food safety and sanitation.
Work successfully in an independent self motivated atmosphere, as well as works with other chef instructions and staff members to facilitate necessary activities.
Serve as department role model by promoting good front of the house/back of the house communications, settings and modeling the standards for appearance, behavior and professionalism.
Adheres to staffing and scheduling from Executive Chef and Gemstone policies; attends meetings as required.
Works with Purchaser, Chef Instructor, Executive Chef and other staff to ensure budgeted food costs goals are met.
Contribute and engage in new class development and recipe ideas within the department.
What are we looking for?