Ready to give your hospitality career a boost? MasterCorp, the industry leader in housekeeping and hospitality services is hiring! Join an amazing team of hard-working, passionate individuals.
Don’t miss out. APPLY TODAY!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Starting at $18. per hour
- Paid training and Refer-a-Friend bonus potential.
- Immediate hire
- Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Medical, Vision and Dental and (after 6 months of employment)
- Opportunities for growth and career development
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working individuals with a passion for hospitality and teamwork.
Family-owned and operated business with over 40 years in business. MasterCorp provides turnkey services for housekeeping, engineering, floor care, and laundry to most major hospitality brands and commercial clients. From recruiting to training, and managing operational execution, we take care of all our client’s needs while representing their brand to the highest quality standards.
Our people are our most valuable asset and our most significant source of pride. We provide the tools, training, and opportunities to help transform your career and our client’s guest experience.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Proven planning and scheduling capabilities.
- Previous experience a plus, but not required.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Dispatcher, you help coordinate the teams that shape the guest experience.
- Answer and coordinate all phone and radio calls.
- Delegate tasks and workload between Associates equally.
- Record lost and found items and ensure safe storage.
- File daily paperwork.
- Maintain a sense of urgency so units are turned on time.
- Assist in linen inventories and supplies as directed.
- Assist in solving guest complaints promptly.
- Make guest deliveries as directed.
- Report to work as scheduled, in proper uniform, and following company appearance standards.
- Consistently maintain a positive, friendly, helpful attitude that ensures a positive guest experience.
- Comply with safety regulations and procedures.
Join the MasterCorp family and take the first step to your new hospitality career!